I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Recommendations!

With Christmas bearing down on us (there are only 24 sleeps left before THAT day), I thought I'd share my Christmas recommendation-for-book-presents list with you.
Yes, these are all books I've read at some stage this year and loved! Some are by auto-buy authors, some by authors-new-to-me.

If any of these catch your eye, check them out at your preferred books seller and know that you're giving a wonderful gift this Christmas!

Intirguing steampunk series by a fav.Aussie author of mine



















Awesome zombie apocalypse series by a fellow Aussie!
Aussie romantic suspense at its best



















Yes, fav'ing the Aussies again - a great fantasy romance series!
Hot BDSM romance!



















A gritty and dark paranormal romance
Always a sucker for a good military romance
















And can't go past a bit of self-promotion!

So, do you have any Christmas recommendations for me? I'm ALWAYS looking for new books to add to my library!





No comments:

Post a Comment