I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review for ALLIANCE FORGED!

A lovely review for ALLIANCE FORGED from Minding Spot! Thank you!

Snippet:
The perfect mix between conflict and suspence and sexy, sweet romance. Alliance Forged has that special spark that keeps the pages briskly turning from beginning to end. This book has amazing depth and completely transports you with Griffin's amazing world building abilities. It is very well written with characters that are complex yet likable. It picked up right where Vengeance Born left off and sweeps you right back into their world. I anxiously await the release of book three " Allegiance Sworn ".  Great urban fantasy series that I would highly recommend.
Full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment