I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Month of HOT Heroes - Finalists!

It's been an onerous job, but I'd like to thank everyone who took on the challenge and voted to decide who would make the finals in our Month of HOT Heroes.

Now it's time to decide on the Best of the Best. (Remember we had a tie in Week 1 so that's why there are 5 heroes to choose from.)

Cast your vote carefully! (polling ends Friday 5th October)

Without further ado, here are your finalists!

Sam Elliot
Sean Bean
Gerard Butler
Keifer Sutherland
Paul Newman
The HOTTEST Hero will be announced next week!

8 comments:

  1. What a hard choice, but I have to go with Gerard...its the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was tough! My vote goes for Sean Bean. :) But damn, Paul and Gerard came close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy Sam Elliot - even my daughter agrees with me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Newman for me, definitely!! He was my pin up boy for years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all your candidates but I don't even pretend that others have a chance if Sean Bean is on the list.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerard. Still love him in a kilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make these decisions so difficult, Kylie.

    Sean Bean. I have difficulty going past him... even though the others are so hot too.

    Cath

    ReplyDelete