I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

REVIEWS of ALLIANCE FORGED

Ignoring your family and telling them to fend for themselves so she could read a book is an amazing thing to do, but that's what this reviewer did when she read ALLIANCE FORGED.

That's an image dear to my author heart!
Awesome story, great characters that easily worm their way into your heart, sweet and sexy romance that will leave you breathless, and enough prejudice between the races to spark a revolt; setting the scene for a war that you know is going to go off!
You can read My Book Chatter's full review here.

And how cool is this?

Picture a dedicated author, determined to get out her word count and ignore her latest new release/in the post arrival. Goes to a friend's house with said book, intending to lend it to her (aka removing temptation), but then makes the decision to read a few pages of said book, then takes it home to read it cover to cover in a single sitting.

Read the full story here!

No comments:

Post a Comment