I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review for VENGEANCE BORN!

A very cool review for VENGEANCE BORN from We Fancy Books!

Snippet:
Would you trust a person who was born to kill your kind? Will you trust a demon because she saved your life? A journey of trust, love and acceptance Kylie Griffin will hold you into your seat gasping for more!

From the very start of this novel I was really intrigued by the premise of this book. It got me awhile before I finish it because I don’t really want to end the novel so soon. It was an awesome read. A story back up with a great characters; I was totally in it!...I rarely read Paranormal Romance but I think it’s safe to say that this is a great start of a wonderful series. 
Thank you, WFB!

No comments:

Post a Comment