I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Missing subscribers???

Folks, it's come to my attention that some of you have signed up to receive my newsletter -either here or at my website - and haven't been receiving them. I'm so sorry about this but have only just been informed this has been happening.

Depending on when you signed up, I've sent out a monthly newsletter every month since February this year and about half a dozen notices in between.


I'm not sure why people haven't been getting them but am trying to sort this out with the email service at the moment. They've asked for anyone who has signed up but not received anything to let me know who you are, your email address for receiving them and where you signed up (my website or blog) if you can remember, so they can sort this issue out.

Can you email me ASAP - kyliegriffin71@optusnet.com.au - if you haven't been receiving them please?

No comments:

Post a Comment