I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, May 3, 2012

ALLIANCE FORGED on sale!!!

34% off at The Book Depository
Some good news, folks!

ALLIANCE FORGED is now 24% off at The Book Depository (ie. $10.90AUD) and they're also having a 10% bonus off any purchase (so that drops the price to $9.80AUD).

This means if you haven't yet pre-ordered your copy of ALLIANCE FORGED now would be a bargain time to do it!

The bonus 10% off also applies to VENGEANCE BORN, so the price drops from $13.81AUD to $12.42AUD (there's a currency specific calculator so you can select the appropriate $$$ for your location).

Special checkout code to access the extra 10% off is APMA12. And the good thing about TBD, it's free shipping worldwide!!!

10% off at The Book Depository
If you've already pre-ordered your copy then please feel free to pass on this information to anyone who might be interested in taking advantage of the sale!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, Kylie! That's a huge saving - not so good for your royalties I guess though :)

    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it does affect my royalties, Catherine - a sale is a sale! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip!
    And by the way, love your countdown to Alliance Forged =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lexi. The countdown is a bit of a double edged sword - reminds me it won't be long to being out, but also highlights the whole interview/guest blogging circuit is round the corner too! So much work, so little time! LOL But I wouldn't swap it for the world!!!

    ReplyDelete