I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

RWAustralia R*BY Award nominees announced!!!

Romance Writers of Australia announced the 2011 finalists in the Romantic Book of The Year (R*BY) Award today.

Mega-cheers for the R*BY finalists who include:
Anne Gracie
Elisabeth Rose
Emily May
Sophia James
Dianne Blacklock
Helene Young
Kimberley Freeman
Monica McInerney
Emma Darcy
Lindsay Armstrong
Melanie Milburne (x2)
Natalie Anderson
Margaret Way
Marion Lennox
Michelle Douglas

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!

To see a full list of books and authors, click here! For a look at past winners, click here.

The winners of each category will be announced at the RWA "From Here to Eternity" conference Awards Dinner at Hilton on The Park, Melbourne, on Saturday 13th August 2011.

Boy, I can see myself getting hoarse from all the cheering I'll be doing on the night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment