I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things...

A light-hearted post this week on a few of my favourite things.


5 authors on my keeper-shelf (not listed on my website):
  • Pamela Palmer
  • Jacqueline Frank
  • Anne Aguirre
  • Denise Rossetti
  • Maya Banks
5 DVD's I've watched more than 5 times:
  • Underworld
  • Lord of the Ring
  • Firefly series
  • The Great Escape
  •  Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone
5 flowers I love to pick for a vase:
  • Jasmine
  • Rose
  • Jacobian lily
  • Freesias
  • Wattle
5 rituals I perform before writing:
  • Make coffee
  • Clear emails
  • Light incense or a scented candle
  • Turn on my desk lamp
  • Put a DO NOT DISTURB sign up on the door
5 comfort "things":
  • my ug-boots
  • chocolate
  • a velvet covered pillow to lie on, on the lounge
  • my cats
  • air conditioning in summer




So, which category appeals to you and do you want to share your 5 Favourite Things in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment