I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Saturday, October 23, 2010

WEDDING BELLS!!!

This weekend I head south to a lovely Spring wedding!

Congratulations 
(throwing handfuls of rice)
to
Michelle & Scott!

At 11.30am today, my sister and new brother-in-law tie the knot and start their lives as wife & husband. We're celebrating in fine style with family and friends with a cocktail style reception after the ceremony.

Here's to many, many years of love and happiness, my little sister and BIL!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck to the happy couple, have a great day Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedding news - hope they have a long and happy life together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cath & Mel! :-)

    The weather was perfect for the day - I think Scott & Michelle even got a little sunburnt (it was an outdoor wedding). :-)

    ReplyDelete