I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PROMO: Mel Teshco

Get out your red pen and circle October 28th.

Why? Mel Teshco returns to my blog to promote CARNAL MOON, her new release from Ellora's Cave!

CARNAL MOON
Only on the first night of each full moon, werewolves cannot resist the calling, an instinctual need to mate. Living a double life has never been difficult for Holly, but in her world, if her species is to survive, all she can look forward to is down-and-dirty, uninhibited sex with a different partner each month. She has never had reason to complain though. Until now.

She’s fallen for Ricky Mandela, her human lover. Holly can’t pretend she has a chance at a family and happily ever after. Those are human dreams. But she can’t give him up either. Will she have to lie and cheat to hold on to the man she loves?

Can't wait for her visit!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie for the invite,
    looking forward to it!
    And thanks Alli, I really enjoyed writing this story.

    ReplyDelete