I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2010

POSION KISSED winner!!!

Thank you to everyone who visited and helped make Erica's release date for POISON KISSED so much fun!

Without further ado, I've drawn a name from my clean coffee cup, and the winner of the free copy of POSION KISSED is...

Jo Mc


If you could contact me using this email address (kyliegriffin at clearmail dot com dot au) no spaces - I'll arrange the details of getting the book to you.

Congratulations & happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thanks Kylie and Erica. (And Mel :)) Can't get enough of that Poison Kissed. Bring on the sexy snake shifter, oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, I hope you enjoy Erica's new book! :-) I've sent Erica your details - she should get in touch with you when she gets home from her travels!

    Enjoy POISON KISSED! :-)

    ReplyDelete