I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paranormal Prize winner! (Book Review of TBPOD by K.Gay)

Thanks to everyone for dropping by and checking out my review on Kelly Gay's debut book, THE BETTER PART OF DARKNESS and very happy to see I've convinced a couple of you to try it out!

The name drawn from my clean coffee cup is...

Helene Young

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the books!

To collect your paranormal book prizes
  • The Accidental Vampire - Lynsay Sands
  • Lincoln's Sword - Debra Doyle & James D.MacDonald
email me - kyliegriffin (at) clearmail (dot) com (dot) au - no spaces - within the next 48hrs, with your postal address and I'll send them off in the mail.

Congratulations & happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Helene has contacted me - so this prize has been claimed!

    Happy reading, Helene!

    ReplyDelete