I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2010

FORBIDDEN Winner!

To all who dropped by to say hi to Christina and I - thank you.

And to those who shared their preferred ancient destination to explore - a double thank you. Some days (nah, most days), I wish I had a time machine. You know, so many places, so little time...

Anyhow, by random draw from a (clean) coffee cup, the winner who gets to claim the giveaway copy of FORBIDDEN is...

Mel Teshco

Please contact Christina on ChristinapPh (at) gmail (dot) com - no spaces.

Congratulations & happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you girls, so very *VERY* much!!! This was actually one I was going to buy (even after promising myself NO more books until my TBR pile dwindles just a little loL!)
    I can't wait to read this!!! MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and I hope you really enjoy Christina's book, Mel! :-)

    ReplyDelete