I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2010

PROMO: Nalini Singh

Guess who's coming to visit? Nalini Singh!

For those who live, breathe and love the paranormal romance genre this wonderfully talented author needs no introduction. But for the uninitiated, New Zealand author Nalini has taken the paranormal romance world by storm.

Many of her books in the highly successful Psy/Changeling and Guild-Hunter series have made the Publishers' Weekly, NYTimes and USA Today Bestseller lists and she's won numerous book awards in the romance writing arena.

Mark, underline, highlight and circle the following date in your diaries - Friday, 2nd July, 2010.

It's when Nalini will be joining me to discuss a variety of topics; some light-hearted, some intriguing and all informative about this lovely lady.

Don't be the only one to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment