I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

A friend of mine who owns a craft shop business called Robyn's Crafty Celebrations celebrates its 1st birthday on Valentine's Day. Hard to believe it's been a year since she opened its doors!

Robyn is the crafter who made my incredible front and back door stained glass windows that you've seen on my website.

She also knits, patchworks, scroll-saws, Paverpols, crochets, sews, creates wooden toys, makes knick-knacks, runs craft days for kids and workshops for adults and sells various craft products. A multi-talented lady!

She's also just created her own website. You can link to her site here.

Happy 1st Birthday, RCC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes Kylie! It is with the support of people like yourself that I have managed to struggle through for this first year. I look forward to the challenges of the next 12 months.
    I am looking forward to creating other beautiful craft items.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete