I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK.
They know me here...

Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogging 2010

Over the coming months I'll be inviting a screed of guest bloggers to my site. I've wanted to do this for a while now but like most things it takes time and organisation to get events like this rolling.
My aim in doing this is two-fold - to support and promote local DownUnder authors and writers; and to introduce you to new authors or revisit old favourites :-) .
Who's visiting the blog?
Well, hold onto your bookmarks, everyone. First guest author is fellow Aussie, Helene Young. Her debut book BORDER WATCH, published with Hachette Australia, hits shelves in March 2010.
Also visiting in the coming months will be Nalini Singh, Erica Hayes, Tracey O'Hara, Cathryn Brunet, Christina Phillips and Bronwen Evans.
Stay tuned for some exciting visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment